What to Expect
Faith Community Church meets together to worship every Sunday at 10:00 A.M. We are an intergenerational group of believers, welcoming ninety-year-olds (and older!) and newborns. Our worship is based in the Reformed tradition with elements of both historic and modern worship. Our worship style is a blend of musical instruments from guitars and drums to the organ, violin, and piano and we sing classic hymns and contemporary praise songs. We'd love for you to join us in worship!
When you attend a service at Faith Community Church on Sunday morning, you can expect:
- We will worship God through song.
- We will hear from the Bible to see what God has to say about our lives and our relationship to him.
- We will have the opportunity to be generous in our giving of offerings.
- We will be led in prayer.
- We celebrate the Sacrament of the Lord’s Supper on a regular basis.
- Childcare for infants and toddlers in the nursery on the lower level.
- Children’s worship for 3 years to 2nd grade children, who may begin worship with their families in the sanctuary and then move downstairs for worship.
- Fellowship and refreshments follow worship in the Barn across the parking lot.
- The sanctuary provides a handicapped-accessible entrance on the left-side of the building.